CRM Mitchell1 2022-11-10T22:59:50+00:002013 Mercedes-Benz SL63 CRM Mitchell1 2022-11-10T22:59:50+00:00
- REMOVE AND REPLACE AIR FILTER SUE TO WARE/MILAGE
- REMOVE AND REPLACE CABIN FILTER DUE TO WARE/MILAGE
- Rotate & Balance all 4 tires for cars & trucks
- 5,000 MILE MAINTENANCE INSPECTION OIL CHANGE STICKER REQUIRED 22-Point Safety Inspection, Drain oil, replace drain plug gasket and oil filter. Check tire pressure. Check all exterior lights. Road Test.
- COOLING SYSTEM FLUID FLUSH: Pressure test, cooling system and inspect for leaks. Our cooling system Power Flush continuously forces coolant under pressure through the engine, radiator and heather core in both directions at different times. Simultaneously, it forces the coolant through 25- 5- micron filters to remove contaminants. Flush engine, radiator and heater core in both directions. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. Test pH level. Balance coolant pH level between 9.8 and 10.5. Visually inspect radiator-cooling fan for proper operation. Check heater operation.
- Basic Air conditioning service Includes: Test system for proper refrigerant, moisture and contamination. Inspect & adjust A/C drive belts. Fully charge system to inspect all visible components for leaks using electronics leak detectors. Add refrigerant dye for slow and very hard to detect leaks to be possible to detect if the system loses its charge. Test A/C system for operation and performance. NOTICE: Performing this service in no way implies that your system is totally free of any malfunction or undetectable leaks. We can only verify the condition of your system at the time of the test. We can't predict future malfunction. This Service was performed in order to test and diagnose your system operation and in order to do an estimate for your review. FEDERAL 1990 CLEAN AIR ACT prohibits repair facilities from adding refrigerant to or leaving refrigerant in any system that is known to have a leak.
FEDERICO N. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/9/2022