CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-09T22:05:10+00:002013 Hyundai Elantra GT CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-09T22:05:10+00:00
- Basic Air conditioning service Includes: Test system for proper refrigerant, moisture and contamination. Inspect & adjust A/C drive belts. Fully charge system to inspect all visible components for leaks using electronics leak detectors. Add refrigerant dye for slow and very hard to detect leaks to be possible to detect if the system loses its charge. Test A/C system for operation and performance. NOTICE: Performing this service in no way implies that your system is totally free of any malfunction or undetectable leaks. We can only verify the condition of your system at the time of the test. We can't predict future malfunction. This Service was performed in order to test and diagnose your system operation and in order to do an estimate for your review. FEDERAL 1990 CLEAN AIR ACT prohibits repair facilities from adding refrigerant to or leaving refrigerant in any system that is known to have a leak.
VICTORIA M. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/8/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-12T22:02:25+00:002017 Hyundai Tucson CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-12T22:02:25+00:00
- 5,000 MILE MAINTENANCE INSPECTION OIL CHANGE STICKER REQUIRED 22-Point Safety Inspection, Drain oil, replace drain plug gasket and oil filter. Check tire pressure. Check all exterior lights. Road Test.
- GDI ( GASOLINE DIRECT INJECTION SERVICE)
DEBBIE K. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/11/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-08T23:03:05+00:002012 Hyundai Tucson CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-08T23:03:05+00:00
- 3,000 MILE MAINTENANCE INSPECTION OIL CHANGE STICKER REQUIRED 22-Point Safety Inspection, Drain oil, replace drain plug gasket and oil filter. Check tire pressure. Check all exterior lights. Road Test.
- DIAGNOSE: FOUND SHIFTER ASSEMBLY WAS STICKY. TECHNICIAN REMOVED AND CLEANED ASSEMBLY. IF ISSUE CONTINUES SHIFTER WILL NEED TO BE REPLACED. —————————————————————————————- Road test vehicle under above conditions to verify customer complaint, Raise vehicle, locate source of concern, Report finding to customer, COMPLETE SERVICES AS DISCUSSED WITH CUSTOMER. THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING CAMBRIDGE FOR YOUR AUTOMOTIVE NEEDS
- PREMIER FUEL INJECTION SERVICE SPECIAL: Clean fuel Injectors. Clean IAC motor as required. Clean throttle body intake. Visually inspect vacuum lines and connections. De-carbonize intake manifold, combustion chamber, pistons, intake valves and exhaust valves. Reset base manifold.
- REMOVE AND INSTALL D/S SIDE CORNER MARKER DUE TO IN OP BULB.
- REMOVE AND INSTALL CABIN FILTER DUE TO DIRTY FILTER
MARY M. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/7/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2018-08-17T22:00:15+00:002014 Hyundai Elantra CRM Mitchell1 2018-08-17T22:00:15+00:00
- 5,000 MILE MAINTENANCE INSPECTION OIL CHANGE STICKER REQUIRED 22-Point Safety Inspection, Drain oil, replace drain plug gasket and oil filter. Lubricate chassis. Check tire pressure. Top off fluids. Lubricate hood, trunk and all doors. Check all exterior lights. Start engine and check for leaks. Road Test. Coolant Test %, Brake Pad Test %, Brake Pad Thickness mm -color
VIVEK k. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/15/2018