CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-15T22:04:18+00:002010 Mitsubishi Endeavor CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-15T22:04:18+00:00
- DIAGNOSE: Road test vehicle under above conditions to verify customer complaint, Raise vehicle, locate source of concern, Report finding to customer, COMPLETE SERVICES AS DISCUSSED WITH CUSTOMER. THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING CAMBRIDGE FOR YOUR AUTOMOTIVE NEEDS
RICHARD (MOE) M. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/14/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2019-10-28T22:04:41+00:002013 Mitsubishi Outlander CRM Mitchell1 2019-10-28T22:04:41+00:00
- 5,000 MILE MAINTENANCE INSPECTION OIL CHANGE STICKER REQUIRED 22-Point Safety Inspection, Drain oil, replace drain plug gasket and oil filter. Check tire pressure. Check all exterior lights. Road Test.
- PREMIER FUEL INJECTION SERVICE SPECIAL: Clean fuel Injectors. Clean IAC motor as required. Clean throttle body intake. Visually inspect vacuum lines and connections. De-carbonize intake manifold, combustion chamber, pistons, intake valves and exhaust valves. Reset base manifold.
DEBROAH R. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/26/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2018-09-06T22:01:04+00:002008 Mitsubishi Lancer CRM Mitchell1 2018-09-06T22:01:04+00:00
- Basic Air conditioning service Includes: Test system for proper refrigerant, moisture and contamination. Inspect and adjust A/C drive belts. Fully charge system to inspect all visible components for leaks using electronics leak detectors. Add refrigerant dye for slow and very hard to detect leaks to be possible to detect if the system loses its charge. Test A/C system for operation and performance. NOTICE: Performing this service in no way implies that your system is totally free of any malfunction or undetectable leaks. We can only verify the condition of your system at the time of the test. We can't predict future malfunction. This Service was performed in order to test and diagnose your system operation and in order to do an estimate for your review. FEDERAL 1990 CLEAN AIR ACT prohibits repair facilities from adding refrigerant to or leaving refrigerant in any system that is known to have a leak.
- STATE INSPECTION
ADAM B. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/4/2018
CRM Mitchell1 2017-10-06T16:43:44+00:00We Service and Repair
- All General Repair and Maintenance
Most Mitsubishi Cars and Trucks CRM Mitchell1 2017-10-06T16:43:44+00:00