CRM Mitchell1 2018-06-20T22:00:11+00:002006 GMC Sierra CRM Mitchell1 2018-06-20T22:00:11+00:00
- REMOVE AND INSTALL WIPER WASHER PUMP HOSE DUE TO TORN HOSE.
- ROTATE AND BALANCE 4 TIRES Rotate and balance all 4 tires on cars and light trucks.
- BRAKE FLUID FLUSH: DUE TO DIRTY FLUID.—————————————–Includes: Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Clean and visually inspect master cylinder. Externally visually inspect the condition of brake lines, hydraulic hoses, calipers and wheel cylinders for damage, leaks and proper operation. Flush all contaminated brake fluid from hydraulic system and replace with new fluid (This service will help reduce the effects of electrochemical degradation which can damage brake components). Top off master cylinder. Road test for proper operation.
- REMOVE AND INSTALL FRONT BUMPER STOPS
- BASIC A/C SERVICE:Includes: Test system for proper type of Freon, moisture and air contamination. Inspect and adjust air conditioning compressor drive belt. Fully charge system to inspect all visible air conditioning components for leaks using electronic leak detectors. Add Freon dye for slow and very hard to detect leaks so that it will be possible to detect them if the system loses its charge. Test air conditioning system operation and performance. NOTICE: Performing this service in no way implies that your system is totally free of any malfunction or undetectable leaks. We can only verify the condition of your system at the time of test. We can't predict future malfunction. This service was performed in order to test and diagnose your system operation and in order to put an estimate together for your review. FEDERAL 1990 CLEAN AIR ACT prohibits repair facilities from adding Freon to, or leaving Freon in any system that is known to have a leak
- REMOVE AND INSTALL THE STEERING INTERMIDATE SHAFT DUE TO PLAY.
- REMOVE AND INSTALL UPPER AND LOWER RADIATOR HOSES DUE TO MILEAGE AND MAINTENANCE.
- POWER STEERING FLUID FLUSH:DUE TO DIRTY FLUID.—————————————–Road test for power steering operation. Inspect system for leaks. Flush power steering lines. Flush power steering rack and pinion, and/or gear box. Thoroughly clean all internal parts. Flush out all contaminated power steering fluid and replace with clean fluid. Install power steering additive to revitalize seals and o-rings. Road test vehicle for proper power steering operation.
- REMOVE AND INSTALL HI SIDE AND LOW SIDE SERVE PORTS DUE TO BOTH LEAKING.
- REMOVE AND INSTALL FRONT SHOCKS DUE TO
- REMOVE AND INSTALL DRIVER SIDE FRONT MARKER BULB AND PASSENGER SIDE FRONT SIDE MARKER BULB DUE TO INOP BULB.
- COOLING SYSTEM FLUID FLUSH: Pressure test, cooling system and inspect for leaks. Our Cooling System Power Flush continuously forces coolant under pressure through the engine, radiator and heater core in both directions at different times. Simultaneously, it forces the coolant through 25- and 5-micron filters to remove contaminates. Flush engine, radiator and heater core in both directions. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. Test pH level. Balance coolant pH level between 9.8 and 10.5. Visually inspect radiator-cooling fan for proper operation. Check heater operation.
- STATE INSPECTION
- PRECISION FRONT END ALIGNMENT: DUE TO VEHICLE PULLING TO THE RIGHT.—————————————–INSPECT SUSPENSION COMPONENTS FOR […]