- DIAGNOSE: Road test vehicle under above conditions to verify customer complaint, Raise vehicle, locate source of concern, Report finding to customer, COMPLETE SERVICES AS DISCUSSED WITH CUSTOMER. THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING CAMBRIDGE FOR YOUR AUTOMOTIVE NEEDS
- REMOVE AND REPLACE COOLANT/WATER PUMP DUE TO LEAKING
- REMOVE AND REPLACE DRIVE BELT DUE TO BEING SATURATED IN COOLANT
- COOLING SYSTEM FLUID FLUSH: Pressure test, cooling system and inspect for leaks. Our cooling system Power Flush continuously forces coolant under pressure through the engine, radiator and heather core in both directions at different times. Simultaneously, it forces the coolant through 25- 5- micron filters to remove contaminants. Flush engine, radiator and heater core in both directions. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. Test pH level. Balance coolant pH level between 9.8 and 10.5. Visually inspect radiator-cooling fan for proper operation. Check heater operation.
- REMOVE AND REPLACE UPPER AND LOWER RADIATOR HOSE DUE TO PREVENTATIVE MAINTANCE
- REMOVE AND REPLACE THERMOSTAT DUE TO OVERHEATING
GILBERT S. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/2/2023