CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-19T23:00:39+00:002008 Saturn Vue CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-19T23:00:39+00:00
- 5,000 MILE MAINTENANCE INSPECTION OIL CHANGE STICKER REQUIRED 22-Point Safety Inspection, Drain oil, replace drain plug gasket and oil filter. Check tire pressure. Check all exterior lights. Road Test.
- Basic Air conditioning service Includes: Test system for proper refrigerant, moisture and contamination. Inspect & adjust A/C drive belts. Fully charge system to inspect all visible components for leaks using electronics leak detectors. Add refrigerant dye for slow and very hard to detect leaks to be possible to detect if the system loses its charge. Test A/C system for operation and performance. NOTICE: Performing this service in no way implies that your system is totally free of any malfunction or undetectable leaks. We can only verify the condition of your system at the time of the test. We can't predict future malfunction. This Service was performed in order to test and diagnose your system operation and in order to do an estimate for your review. FEDERAL 1990 CLEAN AIR ACT prohibits repair facilities from adding refrigerant to or leaving refrigerant in any system that is known to have a leak.
- DIAGNOSE: Road test vehicle under above conditions to verify customer complaint, Raise vehicle, locate source of concern, Report finding to customer, COMPLETE SERVICES AS DISCUSSED WITH CUSTOMER. THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING CAMBRIDGE FOR YOUR AUTOMOTIVE NEEDS
- Precision Front wheel alignment. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel. 90 DAY WARRANTY ON ALIGNMENT
- PREMIER FUEL INJECTION SERVICE SPECIAL: Clean fuel Injectors. Clean IAC motor as required. Clean throttle body intake. Visually inspect vacuum lines and connections. De-carbonize intake manifold, combustion chamber, pistons, intake valves and exhaust valves. Reset base manifold.
- REMOVE AND REPLACE COMPRESSOR AND EXPANSION VALVE
- REMOVE AND REPLACE EXPANSION VALVE DUE TO FAILED COMPRESSOR
- REMOVE AND REPLACE REAR SHOCKS
- REMOVE AND RPALCE FRONT STRUTS DUE TO THEM BEING VERY WEAK
- RNR LOWER CONTROL ARMS DUE WORN OUT BUSHINGS
- RNR OIL PRESSURE SWITCH DUE TO OIL LEAKS
- RNR REAR STABALIZER LINKS WORN OUT
- RNR VALVE COVERS DUE TO OIL LEAKS ALSO REPLACE SPARK PLUGS FOR PREVENTIVE MAINTANCE
ROBERT H. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/18/2020