- 5,000 MILE MAINTENANCE INSPECTION OIL CHANGE STICKER REQUIRED 22-Point Safety Inspection, Drain oil, replace drain plug gasket and oil filter. Check tire pressure. Check all exterior lights. Road Test.
- REMOVE AND REPLACE WIPER BLADES DUE TO BEING TORN
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean. (This service will help reduce effects of electrochemical degradation which can damage brake components) Top off master cylinder. Road test for proper operation.
- COOLING SYSTEM FLUID FLUSH: Pressure test, cooling system and inspect for leaks. Our cooling system Power Flush continuously forces coolant under pressure through the engine, radiator and heather core in both directions at different times. Simultaneously, it forces the coolant through 25- 5- micron filters to remove contaminants. Flush engine, radiator and heater core in both directions. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. Test pH level. Balance coolant pH level between 9.8 and 10.5. Visually inspect radiator-cooling fan for proper operation. Check heater operation.
- Precision Front wheel alignment. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel. 90 DAY WARRANTY ON ALIGNMENT
- CVT BG TRANSMISSION SERVICE
TROY Y. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/3/2022