- Road test and verify engine performance, transmission operation, and shift patterns. Flush transmission which includes: flushing of transmission cooler, cooler lines, valve body, and torque converter. Flush all contaminated fluid out and replace with new fluid.
- COOLING SYSTEM FLUID FLUSH: Pressure test, cooling system and inspect for leaks. Our cooling system Power Flush continuously forces coolant under pressure through the engine, radiator and heather core in both directions at different times. Simultaneously, it forces the coolant through 25- 5- micron filters to remove contaminants. Flush engine, radiator and heater core in both directions. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. Test pH level. Balance coolant pH level between 9.8 and 10.5. Visually inspect radiator-cooling fan for proper operation. Check heater operation.
- Front & Rear Differential fluid flush. Refill with new synthetic differential fluid.
- TRANSFER CASE SERVICE Drain and Refill transfer case with manufacturer's recommended fluid. Road test vehicle to verify no leaks at fill or drain plug.
- DIESEL 5,000 MILES SERVICE 22-POINT INSPECTION. Drain oil, replace drain plug gasket & filter. Check tire pressure. Check all exterior lights. Insert reminder sticker on windshield. Road test
JESSE S. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/30/2021