- DIAGNOSE: Road test vehicle under above conditions to verify customer complaint, Raise vehicle, locate source of concern, Report finding to customer, COMPLETE SERVICES AS DISCUSSED WITH CUSTOMER. THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING CAMBRIDGE FOR YOUR AUTOMOTIVE NEEDS
- REMOVE AND INSTALL FRONT D/S HUB BEARING DUE TO FAILED BEARING AND MAKING NOISE.
- REMOVE AND INSTALL P/S FRONT HUB BEARING ASSEMBLY DUE TO MILEAGE
- REMOVE AND INSTALL TRANS COOLER LINES DUE TO LEAKING
- Road test for power steering operation. Inspect system for leaks. Flush power steering lines, pump, rack and pinion, and or gear box. Install new power steering fluid. Throroughly clean all internal part's. Flush out all contaminated power steering fluid & replace clean fluid. Install power steering additive to revitalize seals and O-rings. Road test vehicle for proper power operation.
PAUL C. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/12/2020