- REMOVE AND REPLACE FRONT BRAKE PADS DUE TO END OF LIFE
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean. (This service will help reduce effects of electrochemical degradation which can damage brake components) Top off master cylinder. Road test for proper operation.
- CLEAN and ADJUST REAR BRAKES
- Road test for power steering operation. Inspect system for leaks. Flush power steering lines, pump, rack and pinion, and or gear box. Install new power steering fluid. Throroughly clean all internal part's. Flush out all contaminated power steering fluid and replace clean fluid. Install power steering additive to revitalize seals and O-rings. Road test vehicle for proper power operation.
- PREMIER FUEL INJECTION SERVICE SPECIAL: Clean fuel Injectors. Clean IAC motor as required. Clean throttle body intake. Visually inspect vacuum lines and connections. De-carbonize intake manifold, combustion chamber, pistons, intake valves and exhaust valves. Reset base manifold.
- Road test and verify engine performance, transmission operation, and shift patterns. Flush transmission which includes: flushing of transmission cooler, cooler lines, valve body, and torque converter. Flush all contaminated fluid out and replace with new fluid.
SCOTT G. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/24/2019