- 3,000 MILE MAINTENANCE INSPECTION OIL CHANGE STICKER REQUIRED 22-Point Safety Inspection, Drain oil, replace drain plug gasket and oil filter. Check tire pressure. Check all exterior lights. Road Test.
- Basic Air conditioning service Includes: Test system for proper refrigerant, moisture and contamination. Inspect & adjust A/C drive belts. Fully charge system to inspect all visible components for leaks using electronics leak detectors. Add refrigerant dye for slow and very hard to detect leaks to be possible to detect if the system loses its charge. Test A/C system for operation and performance. NOTICE: Performing this service in no way implies that your system is totally free of any malfunction or undetectable leaks. We can only verify the condition of your system at the time of the test. We can't predict future malfunction. This Service was performed in order to test and diagnose your system operation and in order to do an estimate for your review. FEDERAL 1990 CLEAN AIR ACT prohibits repair facilities from adding refrigerant to or leaving refrigerant in any system that is known to have a leak.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean. (This service will help reduce effects of electrochemical degradation which can damage brake components) Top off master cylinder. Road test for proper operation.
- COOLING SYSTEM FLUID FLUSH: Pressure test, cooling system and inspect for leaks. Our cooling system Power Flush continuously forces coolant under pressure through the engine, radiator and heather core in both directions at different times. Simultaneously, it forces the coolant through 25- 5- micron filters to remove contaminants. Flush engine, radiator and heater core in both directions. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. Test pH level. Balance coolant pH level between 9.8 and 10.5. Visually inspect radiator-cooling fan for proper operation. Check heater operation.
- DIAGNOSE: Road test vehicle under above conditions to verify customer complaint, Raise vehicle, locate source of concern, Report finding to customer, COMPLETE SERVICES AS DISCUSSED WITH CUSTOMER. THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING CAMBRIDGE FOR YOUR AUTOMOTIVE NEEDS
- PREMIER FUEL INJECTION SERVICE SPECIAL: Clean fuel Injectors. Clean IAC motor as required. Clean throttle body intake. Visually inspect vacuum lines and connections. De-carbonize intake manifold, combustion chamber, pistons, intake valves and exhaust valves. Reset base manifold.
- Road test and verify engine performance, transmission operation, and shift patterns. Flush transmission which includes: flushing of transmission cooler, cooler lines, valve body, and torque converter. Flush all contaminated fluid out and replace with new fluid.
- Road test for power steering operation. Inspect system for leaks. Flush power steering lines, pump, rack and pinion, and or gear box. Install new power steering fluid. Throroughly clean all internal part's. Flush out all contaminated power steering fluid & replace clean fluid. Install power steering additive to revitalize seals and O-rings. Road test vehicle for proper power operation.
- STATE INSPECTION
JOHN K. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/22/2020