- 5,000 MILE MAINTENANCE INSPECTION OIL CHANGE STICKER REQUIRED 22-Point Safety Inspection, Drain oil, replace drain plug gasket and oil filter. Check tire pressure. Check all exterior lights. Road Test.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean. (This service will help reduce effects of electrochemical degradation which can damage brake components) Top off master cylinder. Road test for proper operation.
- DIAGNOSE: Road test vehicle under above conditions to verify customer complaint, Raise vehicle, locate source of concern, Report finding to customer, COMPLETE SERVICES AS DISCUSSED WITH CUSTOMER. THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING CAMBRIDGE FOR YOUR AUTOMOTIVE NEEDS
- Front & Rear Differential fluid flush. Refill with new synthetic differential fluid.
- REAR P/S WINDOW SWITCH DUE TO INTERMITTENTLY WORKING
- REMOVE AND INSTALL FRONT WHEEL BEARINGS DUE TO MAKING NOISE.
- REMOVE AND INSTALL PINION SEAL DUE TO LEAKING
- REMOVE AND INSTALL REAR BRAKE PADS AND ROTORS DUE TO 20% BRAKE LIFE LEFT
- FREE OIL CHANGE WITH BRAKE WORK
DAVID F. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/20/2020