- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean. (This service will help reduce effects of electrochemical degradation which can damage brake components) Top off master cylinder. Road test for proper operation.
- DIAGNOSE: FOUND C1109 BATTERY VOLTAGE C1130 EVEN SIGNAL 1 C1155 BRAKE FLUID LEVEL LOW MULTIPLE BODY CODES LOW VOLTAGE CODES FOR LOW TIRE PRESSURE: TIRE PRESSURES WERE ALL AT 27 SET THE TO 31 THREE OUT OF THE 4 TIRES NEED TO BE REPLACED DUE TO DRY CRANKS, WEAR AND AGE. —————————————————————————————— Road test vehicle under above conditions to verify customer complaint, Raise vehicle, locate source of concern, Report finding to customer, COMPLETE SERVICES AS DISCUSSED WITH CUSTOMER. THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING CAMBRIDGE FOR YOUR AUTOMOTIVE NEEDS
- REMOVE AND INSTALL FRONT BRAKE PADS AND ROTORS
- REMOVE AND INSTALL HEATER HOSE DUE TO LEAKING
- REMOVE AND INSTALL REAR BRAKE PADS AND ROTORS
JAMES D. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/4/2020