- DIAGNOSE: Road test vehicle under above conditions to verify customer complaint, Raise vehicle, locate source of concern, Report finding to customer, COMPLETE SERVICES AS DISCUSSED WITH CUSTOMER. THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING CAMBRIDGE FOR YOUR AUTOMOTIVE NEEDS
- 3,000 MILE MAINTENANCE INSPECTION OIL CHANGE STICKER REQUIRED 22-Point Safety Inspection, Drain oil, replace drain plug gasket and oil filter. Check tire pressure. Check all exterior lights. Road Test.
- R/R SERPENETINE BELT DUE TO WEAR
- COOLING SYSTEM FLUID FLUSH: Pressure test, cooling system and inspect for leaks. Our cooling system Power Flush continuously forces coolant under pressure through the engine, radiator and heather core in both directions at different times. Simultaneously, it forces the coolant through 25- 5- micron filters to remove contaminants. Flush engine, radiator and heater core in both directions. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. Test pH level. Balance coolant pH level between 9.8 and 10.5. Visually inspect radiator-cooling fan for proper operation. Check heater operation.
- R/R STARTER DUE TO FAILING
- R/R INTAKE GASKET DUE TO SEPAGE
BILL R. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/12/2022